It surprises me how much hard work companies put into a content strategy without ever looking at competing sites and pages. I don’t mean business competitors, I mean organic search competitors. Utilizing a tool likeSemrush，公司可以輕鬆地在其站點和競爭站點之間進行競爭性分析，以確定哪些條件將流量吸引到了應該引向其站點的競爭對手。
你們中許多人可能在想 反向鏈接 應該是策略，我不同意。 雖然反向鏈接可能會在短期內帶來更高的排名，但問題是 更好的內容 will always win in the long run. Your goal should be to create content that’s infinitely better than what a competing site has published. When you do a better job than they did, you’ll 獲得鏈接 超越了您可以手動操作的範圍。
攻城媒體的Ross Hudgens在 如何使網站訪問量每月增加250,000萬以上 with an infographic on how to rank content better. Personally, I don’t care as much about getting tons of visitors to the site as I do about quality visitors who will subscribe, return, and convert. But the infographic is a nugget of gold because it spells out how to rank your content better. This is a strategy we deploy all the time in our content strategies with clients.
- 子彈 –編輯您的帖子，並縮短您的URL。 請注意，除了該URL外，該URL是我們的域的方式 如何為內容排名更好，一個簡單易記的網址，搜索引擎用戶將更易於點擊甚至共享。
- 內容類型 – audio, graphics, animations, interactive content, video… anything you can do that makes your content stand out and easily shareable is going to earn more attention. It’s 我們為何愛與發展 適用於社交媒體的微型圖片。
- 頁面標題 – Utilizing keywords is important, but creating a title worthy of clicking on is a great strategy. We often publish a page title that’s different than the article title, specifically optimized for search. Please don’t bait search users with titles that aren’t relevant, though. You’ll lose credibility with your visitors.
- 簡單寫作 – We avoid complex vocabulary and industry acronyms as much as possible – unless we include definitions and descriptions of them to help our visitors. We’re not trying to win a literary award with our content, we’re trying to make complex topics easier to understand. Speaking on a level every visitor can understand is critical.
- 頁面結構 – Content ranked first had bulleted lists 78% of the time. Organizing your page into easily scannable sections allows readers to comprehend it easier. Readers love lists because they’re researching and can easily remember or check off the items they need or have overlooked.
- 可讀字體 – Adjusting your font size relative to the device is important these days. Screen resolutions are doubling every few years, so fonts are getting smaller and smaller. Readers’ eyes are tired, so take it easy on them and keep your fonts large. The average font size for a Page #1 ranking is 15.8px
- 加載時間更快 –沒有什麼能像緩慢的加載時間一樣殺死您的內容。 有很多 影響頁面速度的因素，並且您應該不斷爭取更快的加載時間。
- 視覺效果 –平均文章排名第一，該頁面內有9張圖像，因此包括引人注目和可共享的圖像，圖表和圖表至關重要。
- 相片 – grabbing the same stock photography as a thousand other sites doesn’t help you create a unique message. When we get our photographer to do a shoot with the companies we work with, we also have them take a hundred or show shots around the office and building. We want compelling photos that distinguish the client from their competitors. High quality images get 121% more shares
- 浮動共享按鈕 – creating great content isn’t enough if you don’t make it easy for that content to be shared. We make it simple with tailored buttons to the left, at the beginning, and at the end of every piece of content. And it works!
- 信息圖表 – Big screens demand beautiful, large images or aesthetically pleasing infographics. We don’t produce wide infographics because they’re difficult to share on other sites. 生產驚人的信息圖表 高高的視覺效果可以幫助我們吸引，解釋和轉化更多的訪客。
- 鏈接 – Many publications avoid outbound links at all costs and I believe that’s a mistake. First, providing a link to valuable content that your audience needs increases your value as a curator and expert to them. It shows that you pay attention and appreciate great content. Second, with the updated algorithms on search, we’ve seen no drop in our authority with tons of outbound links.
- 內容長度 –我們繼續推動我們的作家撰寫有關主題的更具描述性，更有益健康的文章。 我們可以從一些簡單的項目要點開始，以供讀者掃描，然後使用副標題將頁面分為幾部分。 我們灑 強烈 及 強調的 始終使用標籤來吸引讀者的注意力。
- 社交分享 – We don’t just share our content once, we share our content a multitude of times across our social channels. Social media is like a ticker where people often discover in real-time. If you’ve published an article outside the time that a follower is paying attention, you’ve lost them.
- 宣傳您的內容 – A significant portion of our audience are people who do not frequent our site – but they read our newsletter or responded to a pitch of the stories they found interesting. Without a newsletter or public relations firm pushing our content to a relevant audience, we wouldn’t get shared as much. If we’re not being shared, we’re not being linked to. If we’re not getting linked to, we’re not going to rank.
- 作者 – Add your author bio to your pages. As readers scour articles and share them, they want to know that someone with expertise wrote the article. An authorless piece of content isn’t distinguished as much as one with an author, a photo, and a bio that provides why they should be listened to.
- 移動格式 – If your page isn’t easily readable, like it would be with Google’s Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) format, you’re probably not going to rank in mobile searches. And mobile searches are dramatically on the rise.
- 初步研究 –如果您的公司擁有可能對您的潛在客戶有價值的專有行業數據，請對其進行挖掘並提供公開分析。 首要研究是金礦，並且經常在網上共享。 行業出版物，影響者，甚至您的競爭對手都非常需要及時提供事實數據。
- 策劃的二級研究 – look at the bottom of this infographic and you’ll find that they did their research – finding over a dozen sources of primary research that paints a clear image of what needs accomplished. Sometimes just organizing and pulling out the gold provides all the information your prospects are seeking.
- 付費促銷 – paid search promotion, paid social promotion, public relations, native advertising… these are all solid, targeted, investments these days. If you’re going through the trouble of creating great content – you best have some budget left over to promote it!